Our ministry depends on donations from people who believe in the vision God has given us to reach out to the people of the Laguna.
We would love for you to be a part of what God is doing through us!
You can make an online donation right now, or you can also send a check by mail.
Some relevant financial information:
- All donations are fully tax deductible.
- Laguna On Fire Ministries is an operating name of Project Friendship, a Texas non-profit organization recognized by the IRS as a Section 501 (c) (3) public charity. Project Friendship’s Federal Tax ID is 76-0438665.
- Online donations are processed through Paypal. They show up under the name “Project Friendship”.
- One time online donations by credit card do not require you to create a Paypal account.
- Setting up automatic monthly donations on Paypal does require you to create a Paypal account, but this is a simple and easy process.
Make a one time online donation:
Sign up for automatic monthly online donations:
- Enter the amount you would like to donate each month, and then click the “Donate” button
Make a donation by check:
Write a check to “Laguna On Fire Ministries” and send it to
- Laguna On Fire Ministries
3101 Harmony Ln
Mission, TX 78574
Questions? Problems? Something not working?
We know that trying to do something online doesn’t always work right, so if you have any problems making a donation, let us know and we’ll be glad to try to help.
If you have any questions about our needs, our budget, what our ministry expenses are, etc., we’d be glad to share. We apologize for not publishing regular reports. We do keep clear records, but since we have no support staff, taking time to publish reports means taking time away from the actual ministry, so for right now we just respond when somebody requests info.
- Contact Info
- email: email@example.com
- phone: (832)548-4949
- or by mail at the address listed above